In addition to its work on bilateral cooperation which emanates from the implementation of protocols and agreements on international cooperation in crafts, the National Handicrafts Office offers for the year 2013 a program of activities that will accord particular attention to the following points :
- Initiate cooperative relations with the funds to support the transition following the request submitted to obtain program funding to support the restructuring of the craft and improve its competitiveness.
- Continue the implementation of projects included in the program of capacity development of Arab trade negotiations (Enact), including the completion of 10 websites dealing with marketing of handicraft products.
- Establish cooperative relations with the African Development Bank to investigate the possibility of financing projects for the development of the craft sector.
- Continue the booting and implementation of the project on the "Upgrade of small businesses" in the context of the technical cooperation program between Tunisia and Italy.
- Continue the carrying out of activities related to the "knowledge travels" project, in the context of the border cooperation program Italy-Tunisia.
- Continue the approving of projects which the National Handicrafts Office has confirmed its intention to participate in ("Artissage", "icluster", "Entrepart" and "DFSA") and which are subject to the second phase of selection and approval by the 'joint Managing Authority of the border cooperation program Italy-Tunisia.
- Continue the approval of the project "MÉDAC" which the National Handicrafts Office has confirmed its intention to participate in and which is subject to the second phase of selection and approval by the Joint Managing Authority of the program for cross-border cooperation in the Mediterranean basin.