Create your project
The technical study
It mainly includes:
- Identification of the promoter and his project.
- The pattern of investment funding.
- The estimated budget of the project.
Stages of implementation
- Granting of the declaration certificate of deposit (National Handicrafts Office or one of its regional delegations).
- Registration of required documents (The tax office).
- Opening of the license and fiscal identification (The Tax Control Office).
- Registration in the commercial register (the Court of First Instance).
- Publications (The JORT).
- Customs Code (The Tunisian Customs).
- Company affiliation to the social security system (CNSS).
Directions for the creation of a craft project
Creation of Individual Projects
|Single Contact*||Agencies Concerned|
|- Certificate of deposit declaration||ONA|
|- Certificate of registration|
|- Certificate of Affiliation to the Social Security||CNSS|
|Tax identification certificate (license)||Tax Control Office|
Creation or expansion of companies
|Different structures||Agencies Concerned|
|- Certificate of deposit declaration
- Certificate of registration
|Acts constituting registration||Tax Office|
|Registration Tax||Tax Control Office|
|Affiliation to the Social Security||CNSS|
|Announcements of incorporation or modification||Official Printing Office (Official Journal)|
|Certificate of deposit in the court registry||Court of First Instance|
|Customs ID card||Tunisian customs|
(*) The Receiver of Finance territorially proficient who is responsible for providing the indicated documents for the project promoter.